Social Icons

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nail of the Week: Sally Hansen Brisk Blue





under artificial light with flash

Hey guys!

For this week's nails I am wearing Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Polish in Brisk Blue with a simple nail art by stamping. This polish shade caught my eye when I was at the drugstore with how vibrant and bright this sky blue colour is in the bottle. This is one of my first polishes from the Insta-Dri line and would most likely not be my last as I'm really liking this formula. I only painted one coat for these swatches with the use of their wide brush and it dried quickly.

What do you have on your nails for this week?

under natural light

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour of blue! SH "Blue Me Away" is one of my favourites and looks very similar to this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I put both shades side by side at the store and they look identical! I just chose this shade over Blue Me Away because of Insta-Dri's brush :)

      Delete
  2. Hehe I loved this when I saw it on instagram :D beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...