Social Icons

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nail of the Week: China Glaze Get Carried Away



under artificial light without flash

Hey guys!

For this week's nails I am wearing a polish from China Glaze's Cirque Du Soleil Collection, Get Carried Away over a Sally Hansen's Black Out polish. Get Carried Away is a sheer black with small black and silver glitter, black and orange hex glitter, and black bar glitter. I put a layer of Sally Hansen polish in Black Out to achieve opacity of the base and see the glitters more clearly. 


under artificial light with flash

What do you have on your nails this week?

8 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I only got two from this collection and haven't tried them yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh, I'll watch out for the ones you have!

      Delete
  2. Hey guys I was wondering if you could check out my blog. Theres not much on now because I made it yesterday......but I will be posting more.

    blondebabblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out! Goodluck on your blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...