Social Icons

Monday, January 14, 2013

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Apres Chic Review, Photos and Swatches


Hey guys!

Today I have with you one of the lipsticks included in MAC's Apres Chic Collection, the shade Apres Chic. This lipstick caught my eye when I was browsing swatches of the collection from a blog and just adored the uniqueness of it without being over the top.


MAC Apres Chic is officially described as "pinky brick red" with a cremesheen formula which means it's very build-able. This shade is a warm, medium-toned pinkish orange-red which sounds complex but is actually a very wearable red. 

Here is an arm and lip swatch



 As with any other MAC lipsticks I own, this wore for about 3 - 4 hours before needing re-application. Also, either a hot pink or red lip liner can be worn underneath to change the lipstick's undertone for different looks.

Price: $18.00 CAD
Place to buy: MAC Cosmetics 


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I can't see to pull off red very well...maybe I need to find the right shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! I love wearing right! No matter what shade it is! haha

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I'm too scared to wear a red like this as gorgeous as this looks on you!

    Just out of curiousity, do you buy your MAC products online or at the counter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Jayne! Uhm, I usually buy online. I'm a very shy person and you know how snooty some MAC employees can be. People say that I look like a teenager when I'm not dressed for work and I feel like MAC counter employees don't take me seriously. With buying online, I look at swatches and reviews from blogs first then usually wait for free shipping codes (if i only buy one or two lipsticks) from newsletters I receive from the brand. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...