Social Icons

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nail of the Week: Christmas Tree Nail Nart





Hey guys!
How's your week going so far?

I can't believe it's December already! I'm getting excited for the Christmas Season because it means snow, holiday shopping, Christmas parties, and just some good 'ol quality time with the loved ones! For this week's nails I did an easy christmas tree nail art design to kick off the Holiday Season. The shades I used for this nail art were; OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons as a base, Essie Mojito Madness for the tree, China Glaze I'm Not Lion for the glitters, Essie Bikini so Teeny, Kleancolor Neon Yellow, Sally Hansen Cherry Charisma for the dot ornaments and Kleancolor Aurora for the star.

What do you have on your nails this week?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your trees are adorable! Awww they even have little stars...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable :) So excited for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! They really stand out too :)

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment!!
    Love your nails..well done dear :) Lets follow each other? Let me know..
    xoxo

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jayne! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...