Social Icons

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lush 'Magic Wand' Bubble Bar Review


Hey guys!

I have never considered myself a "Lushie" or those people who are addicted to products from Lush Cosmetics as I have never tried some of the products that made the brand famous, their bubble bars and bath bombs. I have tried some of their products like the Bubblegum Lip Scrub (review here) and Re-Tread Hair Conditioner (review here) but not their bath products so I was really curious and excited when I purchased this product.




Company Description: Stir up some magic in your bathtub this holiday season. For an enchanting spell of candy scented suds, just wave our reusable Magic Wand bubble bar through your bathwater. You'll be amazed at the mountain of soft bubbles that appear out in thin air. And for our final trick? We borrowed the cotton candy fragrance from our bestselling Snow Fairy shower gel, proving that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.



My Thoughts: The Magic Wand is a star shaped pink bar that is scented with one of Lush's bestselling shower gel, the Snow Fairy. It was quite easy to use, you just have to swirl the wand in the tub while the tap is running to create the bubbles which also colours the water with light pink hue and leaves an amazing cotton candy scent. I really enjoyed taking a bath with the help of the Magic Wand to relax from the hustle and bustle of the holidays. After taking the bath, the bar did leave a light scent on the skin which stayed on throughout the night. This single bar is re-usable for up to 8 baths so it may be price-y for a "soap", you will get your money's worth for how many times you can re-use it.

Price: $8.95 
Place to buy: Lush Cosmetics (limited edition for the holidays)

Have you tried any of Lush's bubble bars? Which is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I still need to set foot inside a Lush store...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They have the best smelling products :)

      Delete
  2. I love Snow Fairy so I'm sure I would have had a great time with this wand! It's like a bath toy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is! I'm really enjoying using this bubble bar! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...