Social Icons

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure Review


I have been enjoying my mini Benefit POREfessional Pro Balm so much that I have forgotten about my Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure that was included in my very first haul post in this blog. I was looking for a lipstick in my make up collection when I came across this primer still in the box, not getting much love from me so I decided to whip it out and use. I have been using this primer for about 3 weeks now which I think is a pretty good amount of time in testing a product for review.





Company Description: A 100% oil-free face primer formulated for sensitive or oily skin. This colorless, oil-free formula mattifies surface oil and minimizes redness from irritated skin while it erases the appearance of pores, fine lines, and other imperfections. It keeps foundation and powders in place all day, so that colors stay true, and skin has a smooth and poreless finish.








My thoughts: To be honest, the first time I used this primer a few months back I didn't like it that's why I used my mini Benefit POREfessional more. I was actually planning to return it on my next Sephora run but since it was stashed in my make up drawer, I kind of forgotten about it. I am pretty glad that I gave this primer another chance though because I'm really liking this product right now. Primed and Poreless Pure is specially made for sensitive skin (which I have) even though it is silicone-based, if you are sensitive to this ingredient you might want to skip this. This clear primer has a powdery, kind of a velvet feel that glides smoothly when applied to the skin and helps even out little bumps on the face. My skin appeared smooth and it reduced redness around my nose area while keeping my face matte and shine-free for about 7.5 to 8 hours of wear. Also, it doesn't feel heavy and cake-y underneath a foundation which is a definite plus for me. Even though this is silicone based, I don't feel it clogging my pores, it feels comfortable to wear, and not itchy at all. As amazing as it is in mattifying, reducing redness and smoothing my skin, I noticed that it didn't do much in making my face 'poreless.' It did made my pores less noticeable but not in certain areas like around my nose and a little bit in the cheeks.

Overall: I highly recommend this face primer for those who have sensitive skin as this mattified, smoothen and evened out my skin without clogging my pores. The price is a little steep for the amount of product you get but a little goes a long way with this primer.

Price: $38.00 CAD
Place to buy: Sephora, Too Faced Cosmetics

6 comments:

  1. Ooh great review! I've heard good things about this :D I'll have to try this after I'm done with my current primer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! Yes, try it out, I'm really enjoying it right now :)

      Delete
  2. I am so curious about too faced, but it is hard to get in my country. Seems like a great product! Btw, i am hana, your new friend now. I am sending you support from Indonesia! hehehe mind to be my friend too? Mine is at http://beauty-chica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hana! Thank you so much for the support! I hope you do get the chance to try Too Faced out :) I'll def check out your blog

      Delete
  3. Primers break me out:( But I really like how they function! I heard good things from this product and maybe if I stop breaking out, I might try this one:)

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the ones I have tried before broke me out but since this primer is made for people with sensitive skin, I didn't experience break out from this :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...