Social Icons

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nail of the Week: OPI Goldeneye


























under natural lighting

For this week's nails I am wearing one of the shades included in OPI's Skyfall Collection, Goldeneye. OPI has released the collection to celebrate 50 years since the first James Bond movie came out and the release of their latest instalment, Skyfall. It took me quite a while to get a hold of this polish as I only had one store nearby that sells OPI polishes and they were always out of this shade so when it was finally available, I snatched it right up! Goldeneye is a clear base that is densely packed with small yellow-orange glitters. What struck me with this shade is its more orange toned than the typical gold (which I can't pull off btw) glitter polishes I've seen in the market. The application was also great as I didn't have any troubles, the glitters spread evenly and I achieved opacity with 2 coats.

 under artificial lighting without flash




under artificial lighting with flash

What do you have on your nails this week? Have you tried any shades from the Skyfall collection?

8 comments:

  1. OMG I love this colour. It looks stunning and makes me want to immediately stop destroying my nails. Thanks for stopping by.

    Random Drawers
    http://randomdrawers.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. It's a really gorgeous shade! :)

      Delete
  2. i went to see Skyfall on Tuesday! have you seen it?
    as for this color, i love this! i love the gold and then the orange - looks like it is on fireee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've seen the movie. I like it, but not my fave Bond movie. Yes, I just adore this colour and I'm constantly looking at my nails when I wear this!

      Delete
  3. This colour is stunning! I want all of the polishes from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wanted most of the colours from the collection but restrained myself! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...