Social Icons

Monday, November 26, 2012

MAC Lipstick in Plumful Review and Swatches


Hey guys!

Today I would like to share with you yet another fall lip colour that I absolutely adore, MAC Plumful. This shade has a lustre finish that is actually not a favourite finish of mine as it kind of dries my lips out so I apply my trusty lip balm before wearing the lipstick. Also, since it is a lustre finish, the colour tends to be sheer but can be intensified when layered. 


Plumful is officially described as a "blossoming rose-plum" which I think is pretty spot-on. If I can give further description of this lipstick, I would say that it's a medium pink with deep plum undertones which  would be a great shade for the fall season. 


Here is an arm and lip swatch of MAC Plumful



Overall: As any of the other MAC lipsticks in my collection, this shade lasts about 4 hours before needing re-application. Also, a lip balm is recommended to be worn underneath the lipstick.

Price: $18.00 CAD
Place to Buy: MAC Cosmetics, The Bay

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty lipstick, looks great on your lips x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty! I love purpley shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love purpley shades too! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. it reminds me a littttle of revlon's black cherry. ok, no, i was thinking of Mac's diva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I don't have either of those but I'll look them up :)

      Delete
  4. Here's how Plumful looks like on my lips when I put just a little bit of it:

    http://happytarist.blogspot.fi/2012/10/today-i-wanna-match-with-my-shirt.html

    Wearing it also today, like almost every day, because it's the prettiest of MAC lipstick shades if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's def one of my fave MAC lipstick, but Craving is still my go-to everyday, shade. lol. I saw your blogpost and it looks great on you :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too! I've been wearing it nonstop :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...