Social Icons

Friday, November 9, 2012

Benefit 'Bad Gal' Lash Mascara Review


Hey guys!

I think I have said in this blog time and time again how much I love Benefit Cosmetics as I don't think I have come across a product of theirs that I have not liked. Added to my list of product raves from Benefit is their Bad Gal Lash mini that I purchased in a set.

Company Description: Sexy, sultry, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. It's as BAD as you want to be! Famously big, bodacious brush coats lashes with our super black formula.

My Thoughts: I have not tried a lot of mascaras yet so by no means am I a mascara expert and I have not found a mascara that I can put in my Holy Grail Status yet but I'm really liking this product. What makes me really like this mascara is that it holds the lift and curl of my lashes very well and for long hours. With the previous mascaras I tried, about 3 hours after I can notice that my lashes droops down but that didn't happen with Bad Gal Lash. With its claims of providing volume, I had to take some points off as I didn't see much volume but that didn't turn me off into using the product. The first time I used this mascara I was preparing myself to be disappointed due to my previous experience with this mascara because they have similar looking wands but I was pleasantly surprised. The bristles of this mascara can be intimidatingly huge if you look at it but with careful application and practice, I have grown to like the wand. Another aspect that I like about this mascara is that it does not clump, I can layer coats of this mascara but it doesn't look heavy and does not weigh my curls down. Also, there is a photo below that I have added where it was taken after 8 hours of wear and you can see that I did not experience any flaking. 

Here are some pictures of Bad Gal Lash Mascara


 Bare, curled lashes

My lashes after applying the mascara

My lashes after 8 hours of wear

Overall: I really like this mascara because it's the first mascara that held my curls for long hours without flaking nor clumping and I would just need to find a mascara that I can pair this with to add more volume to my lashes.

Price: $26.00 CAD for full size
Place to buy: Sephora, Benefit Cosmetics

14 comments:

  1. hi - thanks for commenting on my blog. i am a new follower now :)
    i am amazed at how your eyelashes remain so curled after 8 hours! mine usually flops straight down within the hour after i have curled it...
    i should look into this mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Yeah, with all the other mascaras I've tried this is the only one that doesn't droops down my lashes, you should give this a try :)

      Delete
  2. This mascara is amazing! I'd go out and buy another one but I have so many mascaras to go through.

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Me too! I have a ton of mascaras in my stash that I have yet to try out

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love this mascara! It's been one of my favorites since I was in highschool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! It's my go-to mascara of the moment :)

      Delete
  4. I heard a lot of good things about this mascara. I am thinking to purchase it when one of the mascaras I am currently using will run out.

    I am a new follower. I would really appreciate if you checked out my blog as well.

    Cristina
    http://www.cbeautybox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should try this mascara out :) Thanks for checking my blog, I'll def check yours :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog dear! Following now :) Please follow back if you want!

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few samples of this product and I've always loved the results.

    Returning the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I just love Benefit :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh your lashes look lovely! I recently ordered a little set that includes this and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! I hope you like this mascara as much as I do :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...