Social Icons

Monday, October 15, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in 'Knock On Wood' Review and Swatches



Hey guys! How are you enjoying fall so far?

Since I have featured this trio in a recent eye look I created for fall, I thought to write about this wonderful palette in a post. "Knock on Wood" is a trio from Wet n Wild Color Icon line that includes  gorgeous autumnal shades perfect for the season.



Here are the shades

"Browbone" shade - is a dusty medium pink with a frosty finish. This may seem like a dark highlight shade but it actually sheers out easily when blended.




"Crease" shade - is a warm golden brown with a frosty finish. This is a great crease shade that compliments the eyelid shade well.



"Eyelid" shade - is a reddened brown, burgundy with a frosty finish. My favourite shade of the trio which is very pigmented.



Overall: A great thing about the Wet n Wild Color Icon Trios is that they have labels that will help you create a look easily but you don't necessarily have to follow them. The shadows are very pigmented, the texture is velvety smooth and not chalky at all, and the shades included in the trio blend and compliment each other well. The Color Icon also has a wide variety of shades from neutral to colour shadows.

Price: $4.99 CAD
Place to Buy: Walmart

Have you tried any of the Wet n Wild Trios?

8 comments:

  1. This is a pretty trio! I'm still on the hunt for Wet n Wild products. I've checked at my Walmart and CVS and no luck so far :(

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad! But I have to agree though, some of WnW's palettes are kinda hard to find :(

      Delete
  2. What a great trio! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this looks lovely, the colours are so pretty!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :) Yes they are pretty colours :)

      Delete
  4. This trio looks so lovely! Very work appropriate ^^ The crease and eyelid colours are amazing, I love purples and taupes, I think they look great on brown eyes : )
    By the way, I found the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Scrub (YAY!) and been using it non stop since last Friday. I'm already in love with it! Although the lady at the pharmacy said the line was being discontinued?!?! Imagine my disappointment. Have you heard something about it? It really is an amazing product and I think it is actually helping my oily skin, feels way less oily!
    I'll see if I can contact Johnson & Johnson where I live to ask them if this is true, ugh just my luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I have not heard anything like that, maybe they're just going to repackage it or something. Coz since I started using the Rapid Clear line, I have seen 2 repackages already! We need to stock up then!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...