Social Icons

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Products I've Been Loving Lately Vol. 1

Hey guys!



I'm really liking the change of seasons from summer to fall, as much as I like the warm weather, I much prefer cooler weather and fall fashion with boots and scarves. Anyways, today I would like to share with you some products that I have been enjoying recently.

Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat - Since I've been painting my nails a lot lately, I've realized that I need to make more effort in caring for them. I'm really liking this base coat in protecting my nails from yellowing and creating a smooth surface for the polish that I'm going to apply.

Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat - I pair this with the Revlon Base Coat and this helps in making my nail polish at least 5 days without chipping.

OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons - I have been looking for a perfect nude shade for ages and I feel like I found it in this polish! I like that this has no hints of pink and looks classy and sophisticated. This shade is part of OPI's Germany Collection. For a review and swatch click here.

Benefit The POREfessional - I got this deluxe size from a Benefit set I purchased last month. Since I have oily skin, this helps in making my foundation last my long work hours. I was a little skeptical to use this product on my acne prone skin because it is silicon based but it did not clog my pores at all. Even though I don't see it minimizing the appearance of my pores, it helps my makeup stay longer and made my face smoother. For a review of this product click here.

Benefit Coralista Blush - I have been wanting to buy this blush for a long time but I just can't seem to fork over the $36.00 price tag. So when Benefit released this in a set, I purchased it right away. This is a gorgeous peachy coral blush that looks natural on the skin. For a swatch click here.

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie - I've kind of neglected my lip butters and have used my brighter lipsticks during the summer but re-discovered my lip butters last month. I have worn the shade Raspberry a lot lately as a transitioning shade from summer to fall. For a review and swatch click here.

Urban Decay Naked Palette - I'm in a "honeymoon period" with this palette, so to speak. I just can't get enough at how gorgeous this palette is. Sometimes I take this palette out just to look at the shadows, which makes me feel like such a nerd! This palette contains 12 neutral shadows where you can create countless looks. For a review and swatches click here.

Cool Way "Salyards 55" Flats - This has been a summer wardrobe staple that I've kind of transitioned into early fall. I like that I can pair this shoes with almost anything in my closet whether it be a dress, jeggings and even dress pants. In Canada, I found the Cool Way brand from Little Burgundy.

What have you been loving lately? Do share!

10 comments:

  1. Hello Victoria! Found you at the Followers to Friends Blog Hop. You have a really nice blog, liked it a lot so I'm following ^^
    Hope you can make some time to visit my blog too and have a look around. Have a great day xx
    N O I R E D A M E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For sure, I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. I love that coral kit, very interesting products! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love that kit as well :)

      Delete
  3. Naked palette<3 Need to get my hands on that too:)

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. NEED. THE. NAKED. PALETTE. -- haha
    Cute flats!
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get. It. Soon.! You need it! lol :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...