Social Icons

Friday, October 5, 2012

MAC Impassioned Lipstick Review and Swatches


I know it's already the beginning of fall but I'm still pretty fond of wearing bright lipsticks hence, the product featured for today's post. I purchased this lipstick when I missed out on one of MAC's limited edition shades which is Party Parrot as this is a close dupe. 

Impassioned is officially described as an "amped up fuchsia" which I totally agree with as this is a shade that very hard to miss! The colour is kind of a pink-red with a touch of coral and can seem almost neon at some lights. This shade is an amplified finish which means it's creamy and colour pigmentation is intense. 

Here is an arm and lip swatch of the shade




As any of the other MAC lipsticks in my collection, this shade lasts about 4 hours before needing re-application. Also, a lip balm is recommended to be worn underneath the lipstick.

Price: $18.00 CAD
Place to buy: MAC Cosmetics, The Bay

Have you tried MAC Impassioned? What's your opinion about the lipstick?



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like yours! Wanna follow each other? :) Let me know!

    pinkydiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, I'm currently trying to decide which MAC lipstick to get next! I like your blog a lot and just started following. It would be nice if you'd like to check out mine and follow me back :) -Marjo / happytarist.blogspot.fi

    PS. I think I have trouble reading.. First I saw you blog address and read scandinavianwallflower and thought that it's quite cool that the ending is .ca :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lol. Canadian Wallflower :)

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour! I always feel like I need to be more adventurous with my lip colour

    thoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'm definitely more comfortable with bold lips than nude-y ones :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing lipstick! I might have to buy this one :) I love MAC's amplified lipsticks :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That's my favourite formula :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...