Social Icons

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara Review

Hey guys!



Today I would like to share my thoughts on Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara in Extreme Black. I was attracted to this mascara because of the brush, as I have always used mascaras with skinny brush so I thought to give this a try.  

Company Description: Introducing ScandalEyes, our first big brush mascara that quickly reveals even shy, unnoticeable lashes in one simple stroke! So big, so fast! Supersize formula! Triple collagen + keratin formula plumps even the thinnest lashes. Lash Out Loud! 12x more volume and scandalous eye opening impact! No clumps. Lashes so big, volume so fast! Volume so loud your lashes will scream!

Here are pictures of my curled bare lashes vs my curled lashes with mascara




Honestly, I didn't see any of these claims happen on my lashes! This mascara didn't plump my lashes, didn't give them volume and didn't supersize them. The formula is very wet so it's a bit messy to apply, I had to wait for some time before I could even blink. And I have to say, I poked my eyes at least three times with the big obnoxious brush that this mascara came with!

Look at that brush!


I saw that Rimmel has launched a few other mascaras from the ScandalEyes line and I don't think that I will try them based on the original one.

Price: $4.99 CAD (I bought it on sale)
Place to buy: Walmart, Rexall, Shopper's Drug Mart

2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried this mascara, but I think I'll give it a pass after reading your post! Great blog...I'm a beauty late bloomer too! I'm following you now, feel free to visit my blog too!

    x Ellie
    http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...