Social Icons

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous in Berry Haute Review and Swatches



Hey guys!

Since fall is right around the corner I want to share with you one of my favourite lip shades for fall and that is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute.


I enjoy wearing Berry Haute because it's a creme finish which means its moisturizing, smooth to apply and very pigmented! This is kind of a cool-toned pinkish purple, it's not the most wearable everyday shade of purple but its quite unique in my opinion. Sometimes I like to sheer this out but the swatch below is at its full opacity.

Here is an arm and lip swatch



This lipstick lasted about 5 hours on my lips before I had to reapply. I'd recommend this lipstick to someone who likes purple lipsticks!

Price: about $6.99
Place to buy: Walmart, Shoppers, Rexall

2 comments:

  1. oh i've been after a new purple lipstick. this one is great - i love that it's a little lighter than you'd expect from it's name 'berry'. it's different to any lipsticks i've seen before :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes this shade is really different :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...