Social Icons

Friday, September 21, 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Review and Swatches Part 1


Since their release about a year ago, the beauty community has been crazy about the Revlon Lip Butters. These lip colours are a great combination of lip balm and lipstick with a wide selection of shades. 


Company Description: Buttery Balm + Shiny Colour. Buttery Balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips. 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated. 

For part 1 of the swatches, I have the shades Raspberry Pie and Berry Smoothie. 

Raspberry Pie is a dark raspberry pink that almost looks like a deep red shade with a really glossy finish. This shade is incredibly pigmented and rich in colour that would be a great shade for the fall, I think. But because of its buttery texture, the colour lasts for about 2.5 hours before re-application. 


Here are some swatches




Berry Smoothie is a muted berry pink shade which is a good colour for everyday wear. Out of all the lip butters I have, this is the shade that I wear the most. I think this shade is very versatile and will suit all skin tones. 


Here are some swatches



Overall: This is a great product and I would recommend this to those who like the feel of lip balms with the pigmentation of lipsticks.

Have you tried the Revlon Lip Butters? What's your favourite shade?

4 comments:

  1. Hey I have tagged you in the sunshine awards check out my blog for more details xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry it deleted my comment. :/
    Anyways, as I was saying, I've just discovered your blog and I really like it. I'm now following it. Perhaps if you have time you could check mine out? It would mean a lot. x

    fashionfalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...