Social Icons

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Favorite Look of the Week Vol. 2



Here is a look I wore when I went out this week, I'm normally a neutral shadows girl but I thought to change it up!




For this week's look I used the following;
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
"Turquoise blue" from the CoverGirl Sugar Coated Quad  all over the lid
"Dark purple" from the CoverGirl Sugar Coated Quad on outer third of the lid
"Tease" from Urban Decay Naked 2 in the crease
"Foxy" from Urban Decay Naked 2 as highlight
Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris on upper lash line
Wet n Wild Megalast Eyeliner on lower lash line
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara 


6 comments:

  1. Oooh, the turquoise is fantastic! I might have to pick this palette up for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, check it out :)

      Delete
  2. The blue is a gorgeous colour on your lid! It really complements your skin tone and eye colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's only once in a while that I get brave with colours :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous look. The colours suit you so well! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...