Social Icons

Monday, September 24, 2012

EcoTools Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set



Hey guys!

For today's post I would like to share a set of face brushes by EcoTools. EcoTools is an earth-friendly brand which is 100% cruelty-free and their products are made from recycled products. This set that I have is limited edition that comes with 4 mini kabuki style brushes that are made with synthetic taklon bristles with short recycled aluminum handles (which are so cute btw!). These brushes are incredibly soft, doesn't scratch at all and are very well made. And I've had these brushes for about 5 months now and have not experienced shedding yet.

"Conceal" Brush - This is a round pointed kabuki that can be used to apply and blend concealer around the undereye and nose area. This brush can also be used to apply liquid foundation but it may take some time with how small it is.



"Bronze" Brush - This angled kabuki is not just for applying bronzer but is great for blush as well.   You will not get any harsh edges from this brush because its nicely tapered. 



"Contour" Brush - This is a domed kabuki that is great for contouring not just in the cheek area but also the nose and forehead. 




"Buff" Brush - This is a flat top kabuki great for buffing maybe a finishing or overall face powder because its not too dense and stiff. 



Overall: These brushes may be hard to use for some because of their short handles but I was able to get used to them quickly. If you happen to see this set I suggest you pick it up, the brushes are great quality!

Price: $12.99 CAD
Place to buy: Winners

18 comments:

  1. I just posted about getting these! I thought they were too adorable to pass up! The bristles are so soft and you're right, once you get used to the size, they're really nice to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh nice! They're great brushes eh?

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I saw these in Jayne's post like she said! Haha.
    They look too adorable, I want to find them! They remind me of small versions of Sigma's kabuki set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you happen to spot them, snatch them up! :)

      Delete
  3. Aw these brushes look so cute and so soft!
    So glad to meet you through the blog hop! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to meet you too! You have a lovely blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I saw these at Winners and was going to pick them up but now I wish I had~! If I see them again I'm definitely going to now:) love your blog~!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower! I love Ecotools, I own their powder and blush brushes and their are such great quality! :) I need to go to Winners and check this limited edition!
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like Ecotools too! The only other brush I have of theirs is the Retractable Brush for my make up bag but I def wanna check some of their brushes out! Thank you for following!:)

      Delete
  6. These are super cute! I have some EcoTools brushes and I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I think I'm gonna try some more of their brushes! :)

      Delete
  7. They're really cute and I love EcoTools.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...