Social Icons

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart Review and Swatches


Hey guys!

How is your week going?

This post is about the newly released Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade Sweetheart.

I know this product has come out for quite a while now in the United States but i just saw it here in Canada this week. And boy was I excited! Since I love the Revlon Lip Butters, I know that I would love this product too.

This balm stain comes in a chubby pencil which twists up that is a mix of lip balm and colour with a glossy finish. Since  it's a balm, it doesn't feel dry and is actually very moisturizing. Also, it should be noted that this balm stain has a minty taste and smell which you will feel once you put it on but will fade away in a few minutes.



For colour payoff, you can make it sheer but can build it up for more pigmentation. Also, because it's a stain it will last you all day. For this particular shade, even after wearing it all day, when i wiped it off with a makeup wipe there was still some colour left.

Sweetheart is a fun and summery medium toned pink that is very wearable even though it's bright.





Overall, this product is pretty amazing and I would suggest for you to pick up at least one shade and try it out for yourself.

Price: $8.46 CAD
Place to buy: I bought mine and only seen them from Walmart for now, although I saw a poster from Shopper's Drug Mart that its coming soon



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...