Social Icons

Friday, August 31, 2012

MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick Review and Swatches



Hey guys!

Are you ready for the long weekend?

Lately I've been really into peach corals with everything; blushes, nail polishes, eyeshadows and lip products so it's a good thing that orange is the colour of the year. I may not be brave enough yet to wear a full-on orange lipstick but I think the product that I will review is close enough.

MAC Vegas Volt is an Amplified Creme and is officially described as a "full power coral." I would say that that's a pretty accurate description as its an amplified lipstick so its very opaque and has very good pigmentation. You can sheer out the colour if its too bright for you but you can also layer it to make it as intense as you'd like.

Here is an arm and lip swatch



As any of the MAC lipsticks I own, this lasts about 3 - 4 hours on me before needing to re-apply. I also need to apply lip balm first before putting this on as its quite drying. I love that this is a unique colour for me and I don't have anything like it in my collection.

Price: $18.00 CAD
Place to Buy: MAC Cosmetics, The Bay

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really suits you!

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love Marufa xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...